Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way.

Sled Dog Team Role Play Forum.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Time Playing

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Time Playing Empty
PostSubject: First Time Playing   First Time Playing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:23 pm

This is my first time doing a sled dog rp so I am just wondering if anyone can give me some pointers on how its usually done. Just so everyone knows I usually throw together about 3 paragraphs per post if given enough to roleplay with and have been rping for about 10 years now.

Also do characters have to be an active sled dog or can they be like once sled dogs but for some reason no longer a team...
Back to top Go down
Lovingly Depressed[ADMIN]
Admin

First Time Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Playing   First Time Playing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:26 pm

First off i'd suggest checking out all the references and such around the site. If you still have questions you can message me or email me at kryiaphone@gmaill.com

As for legnth and style it 's just like any other RP. You can even dress up your posts.

At the moment all dogs will have to be on a team however your dog can be an alternate in the team meaning they train and live with the dogs but do not run in races with them unless needed.
Back to top Go down
https://racehardplayhard.rpg-board.net

First Time Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Playing   First Time Playing Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:30 pm

Okay think you could explain pretty quick and short (or as short as you want it to be) how the teams are setup and how it is generally roleplayed if they are out running? Or is that just something that is suggested with the roleplay and not actually rped out.
Back to top Go down
Admin

First Time Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Playing   First Time Playing Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:03 am

It will probably be just like any other part of the roleplay. Probably less on the actions and more on dialouge. Dogs bark alot when the run and it's because they like to talk to eachother.
Back to top Go down
https://racehardplayhard.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

First Time Playing Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Playing   First Time Playing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Time Playing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Race Hard. Play Hard. All The Way. :: OOC :: Out Of Charrie Chat-
Jump to: